Who we are
The address of our website is: https://www.aexita.com
GENERAL INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We inform you that personal data are processed by AEX ITALIA SRL taking into account the changes introduced with EU Regulation 679/2016. In particular we specify that:
1) the Data Controller (T.T.D.) is
AEX ITALIA SRL
SS TROSSI 78
13871 – VERRONE – BI
Tel. 015 5821129
C. F. VAT number 02446340024
2) The purpose of the T.D.
AEX ITALIA SRL normally does not require and does not process particular data of the natural persons who relate to it, but limits itself to processing the data necessary for the execution of the contracts / obligations / legal transactions put in place with it. Any sensitive / particular data concerning (non-exclusive list) religious, political, union opinions; ethnic origins; social, health, family conditions and their relationships; inherited and / or patrimonial issues, which should be brought to the attention of this Company, will be treated only with explicit consent of the interested parties. The data may be processed and / or transferred for promotional, advertising, marketing, including through profiling procedures, only if it has been given explicit consent, always revocable.
3) Legal basis of the T.D. The processing of personal data is carried out by AEX ITALIA SRL exclusively if necessary for the performance of the obligations undertaken with it or for specific provisions of law and / or provisions of the Authorities or for legitimate interest and if the interested party has expressed consent where required by legislation or specific contractual clauses.
4) Recipients of the T.D.
Recipients of the T.D. are the natural and / or legal persons as well as the Authorities who, in execution of the obligations assumed and / or due to legal obligations, must be made aware of the data processed. The recipients assume the status of Data Processing Manager and must comply with the provisions of art. 28 et seq. of the EU regulation 679/2016.
4 bis) The AEX ITALIA SRL, in the context of its internal organization of the associative work, will designate INTERNAL INCORPORATORS authorized to the T.D. from the TTD.
5) Transfer of data abroad. Data is not transferred outside the EU without the consent of the data subject.
6) Data retention. AEX ITALIA SRL reserves the data for a period necessary to achieve the specific purposes of the processing, in compliance with contractual and / or regulatory obligations.
7) The rights of the interested parties
Interested parties will be able to exercise the rights foreseen by the regulation and the relative implementing measures. In particular, they will be entitled:
– to obtain access to their personal data and information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated,
– to know the retention period of the personal data provided;
– to ask the data controller to rectify or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning them or to object to their processing, if they are no longer necessary for the purposes of processing or unlawfully processed. This right is not admissible if there is a legal or contractual obligation or a legitimate interest. These rights are exercised with a simple communication, even via e-mail, to the address of the owner indicated above. The answer will be provided, in an intelligible form, preferably by e-mail, at the latest within one month of the request. They will also have the right to lodge a complaint, if the interested parties consider that their rights and the procedure have not been respected, to the Guarantor on the Protection of personal data (contact details at www.garanteprivacy.it).
– They will still have the right to obtain, with a motivated and documented request, the correction or integration of the data, if inaccurate or incomplete. This fulfillment will be executed without delay, after verification of the request. In some cases, they may also request that the treatment be limited, if the conditions provided for by the regulations are met. For the data processed with automated systems will also have the right to receive, if they will request the above addresses, in a structured format of common and legible use, the personal data concerning them in order to communicate them to another holder (portability right ).
For all that is not specified here, please refer to the legislation in force and particularly to EU Regulation 679/2016 and to the website of the Guarantor www.garanteprivacy.it